About our business
Freddy’s Skip Bins was established in 2005 and has grown to become one of Sydney’s most popular skip bin hire companies. Freddy’s Skip Bins is a local family owned and operated business with a team of clever, capable waste management professionals who always focus on placing the customer at the centre of everything they do. At Freddy’s we strive on providing an honest and loyal service to all our customers.
About the role
We are currently seeking an administrative superstar to join the growing team at our base headquarters in Greenacre. The position offers full-time employment with full benefits and training support for the right candidate. You will be the face of our business as you will deal with incoming calls and enquiries from our customers. Customer service phone bookings & sales experience is highly regarded as this is central to the role. Other key duties will involve invoicing, office filing and job scheduling for our driver staff. The role involves liaising with different departments and working with different systems so looking for a candidate who can multitask within an active workplace. A highly organised person with high attention to detail will excel here.
- Price quoting
- Xero accounting tasks – Invoicing, Customer Information, etc
- Reception duties including phone management
- Customer Support & Sales
- Job Scheduling & Communication with our driver staff
- Administration – daily processes, operations and general tasks
- Client Communication, Bookings, Customer feedback
- Receiving/Processing orders and payments
- Data entry across our various applications
- Quoting & Sales bookings
- Filing and scanning records
- Office Management: stationary/supply orders, general cleanliness, special orders
- Busy environment, sometimes with multiple incoming calls during our peaks
- Computer literate: Comfortable with Apple Mac computers and phone equipment.
- Microsoft applications, especially Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Xero or similar accounting software experience preferred. Training can be provided to the right candidate.
- Job Scheduling & logistics experience is highly regarded but not necessary to apply.
- Professional with a positive and friendly attitude
Please note: We work in the waste transport industry and our office functions within an industrial environment. This is not the usual sales office setting – Leave your fancy shoes at home.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please submit your application in the form below. Please include your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and why you are suitable for the position