About our business
Freddy’s Skip Bins was established in 2005 and has grown to become one of Sydney’s most popular skip bin hire companies. We manage skip bin services to domestic and commercial locations across Sydney. We’re proudly Australian owned and operated by a motivated team within a friendly workplace culture. We focus on hard work, good value and excellent customer service.
You’ve worked for the rest, now work with the best! Come join the Freddy’s Skip Bins Family!
About the role
Freddy’s Skip Bins is growing and we have an opportunity for an experienced HR Skip Truck Driver. This is an integral role at our business and a fantastic opportunity where the results of your hard work will not be unnoticed. This is a great opportunity to work with a highly motivated team within a friendly workplace environment.
- Operate late-model trucks with care
- Drop off and collect waste bins from job sites
- Complete allocated schedule – Must be efficient, reliable, hard working
- Must be able to problem-solve on the job when required
- Driver required to perform daily maintenance and safety checks
- Ensure trucks are clean and presentable
- Able to use a smartphone & Apps required for job
- Be physically fit – Climbing on/off trucks to secure loads, etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Report directly to Allocations Officer & communicate with office staff
- Driver must participate in drug and alcohol testing/Medical if required
- Required to work 38 hr week, Monday to Friday with paid overtime, including a Saturday shift with a minimum 4hrs, maximum 8 hours.
- Industry experience is an advantage; however, we can train suitable candidates.
Successful applicants are required to present their licence and a current copy of their RMS online driving record for inspection during the interview process.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please submit your application and resume in the form below.